What We Believe
- We believe in God, the Father, the Creator of the heavens and the earth. (Genesis 1:1)
- We believe in the eternal deity of our Lord Jesus Christ (John 1:14), in His virgin birth (Luke 1:26), in His sinless life (Matthew 4), in His substitution of death on Calvary for our sins (Matthew 27:51), in His triumphant bodily resurrection from the grave (Matthew 28, Mark 16, Luke 24, John 20), in His exaltation as Lord of all, and in His indwelling victorious life within His body, the Church.
- We believe in the present fullness and operation of the Holy Spirit in the lives of men and women, whose workings are the source of all holiness and grace and the mainspring of all gifts and ministry, and by whom the Father is presently and finally restoring and renewing the Body of Christ in all the earth (I Corinthians 12).
- We believe that all are lost apart from the saving grace of Jesus Christ and that salvation is by faith alone through the shed blood and regenerating Spirit of Jesus Christ (John 3:16).
- We believe that the true Church is composed of all those who have been born again through Him (John 3:5).
- The Bible to be the verbally inspired and infallible Word of God to all mankind, the rule of all our faith and moral conduct (II Timothy 3:16).
- We believe in carrying out the Great Commission of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ to evangelize the lost and to lift the burden from the poor, the afflicted, and the needy (Matthew 28:19).
- In the personal and literal return of our Lord Jesus Christ and in the triumph of His universal and everlasting kingdom (Revelation 22).