What to Expect
Things to expect at River of Life:
- You will ENCOUNTER GOD. You will experience His tangible love and presence.
- The folks who attend River are FAMILY, not simply members and attenders. You will be LOVED. So, don’t expect to hide in the crowd.
- We PRAY together in small, break-out groups at almost every service.
- Worship Songs are a family expression for all ages. You will be encouraged to adore God with your whole family sincerely, freely, loudly, and passionately.
- The ministry team equips EVERYONE to do the work of ministry. Everyone has a role. Ephesians 4:12.
- There are more children and teens than adults. You will be out-numbered.
- The leadership is entirely volunteer. We serve freely because we want to.
- We love to LAUGH and have FUN, as joy is a fruit of the Holy Spirit.
Service agendas aren’t rigid. We leave plenty of room for the Holy Spirit to lead. However, please be aware that:
- The service length is about an hour and a half.
- We sing and worship with a full band for roughly 30-40 minutes.
- Our tithes and offerings are for our members. Guests are not expected to participate.
- Typical attire is comfortable and casual, as folks are prepared to serve whenever needed.
- Child Care is available. Our Children’s Church is an exciting, lively place for kids to learn about Jesus and build strong community with people of all ages.