It’s All about Jesus
Jesus is the Son of God. He is love. He is the Friend that will never leave us. He is King of all, and our lives were made for His glory. He loves us so much, that He made a way for us to live in Him and with Him forever.
Two thousand years ago, Jesus died a painful death on the cross, where He took upon Himself the penalty for our sins. He then rose again from the dead three days later. Because of Jesus’ personal sacrifice on our behalf, we can have a open love-relationship with God. Jesus’ death gives us freedom and forgiveness; His resurrected life gives us new life in Him.
The Bible says there is only one way to Heaven
Jesus said: “I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me.” (John 14:6)
Good works cannot save you.
“For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.” (Ephesians 2:8-9)
Trust Jesus Christ today! Here’s what you must do:
- Admit you are a sinner, turn from sin toward Jesus. “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;” (Romans 3:23)“Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:” (Romans 5:12)“If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.” (1 John 1:10).
- Believe that Jesus Christ died for you, was buried, and rose from the dead.“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16)“But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners. Christ died for us.” (Romans 5:8)“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” (Romans 10:9)
- Through prayer, receive the gift of salvation through Jesus into your life. “For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” (Romans 10:10)“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (Romans 10:13)
- Allow the Holy Spirit to lead you from a life of sin to a new life in God. (Acts 26:20) (Acts 20:21)(Acts 11:18)
Now, buckle up for the most amazing journey of transformation in relationship to God! As you abide in the love of God, you will fall more deeply in love with Him and obey Him in response to His love. (Hebrews 12:1-2) (Ephesians 2:4-5)
What to pray: Dear God, I am a sinner and need forgiveness. I believe that Jesus Christ shed His precious blood died for my sin, was buried, and rose again. I now invite Christ to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.
“But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:” (John 1:12)
“Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.” (2 Corinthians 5:17)
If you have received Jesus Christ as your Saviour, as a Christian you should:
- Read your Bible every day to get to know Christ better.“Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.” (2 Timothy 2:15)“Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.” (Psalms 119:105)
- Talk to God in prayer every day.“And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.” (Matthew 21:22)“Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.” (Philippians 4:6)
- Be baptized, worship, fellowship, and serve with other Christians in a church where Christ is preached and the Bible is the final authority.“Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:” (Matthew 28:19)“Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.” (Hebrews 10:25)“All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:” (2 Timothy 3:16)
- Tell others about Christ.“And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.” (Mark 16:15)“For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!” (1 Corinthians 9:16)“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.” (Romans 1:16)
Ephesians 3:18-19 And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep His love is. (19) May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God.